For adults, our practice has three payment options:
- "Pay as you go" - pay for each individual treatment from the normal price list (Routine Examination £39.50, Fillings from £85, Hygienist £43, 2 x-rays £22, Extractions from £110).
- Denplan Essentials (monthly insurance scheme) - this scheme pays for your routine six monthly oral health
assessments and hygiene visits and the rest of the treatment is through the "pay as you go" system but with
a 20% discount on the normal fees.
The 2018 fee for Denplan Essentials is £15.28. For further information please call us or see the Denplan website
- Denplan Care (monthly insurance scheme) - for a higher monthly fee you can cover virtually all forms of
treatment under the insurance (this does not include cosmetic treatment and laboratory costs).
The typical fee for Denplan Care is £21.74. For further information please call us or see the Denplan website
Children of our regular adult patients receive FREE examinations but we encourage all children to join one of our Denplan Schemes to aid prevention:
- 0-16 year olds - Junior Prevention Plan (Denplan Plans for Children monthly insurance scheme) - a comprehensive scheme which includes any dental care required to maintain oral health, incorporating bespoke preventative sessions with our Oral Health Educator. 2018 fee - £6.33 per month. Please call us for more information.
- 16-21 year olds - Student Plan (Denplan Essentials monthly insurance plan) - a similar scheme to the adult Essentials plan (see above) but at a much reduced rate. 2018 fee - £9.58. Please call us for more information.
We request payment for the treatment received at each appointment so please bring a means of payment on your first visit (we accept all normal forms of payment).